söndag 23 maj 2010

Welcome!

You've reached my blog about renting available apartments in Benidorm for your holiday or for a longer stay.
I am in charge of this but the apartments belong to my father who lives there. I am currently living in Sweden, but can answer any question by email in the languages swedish, english and spanish which I am fluent in.

Benidorm is placed on the east coast of Spain, in the area Costa Blanca.
I will create categories based on what kind of information it will contain, such as price lists, restaurants and why you should visit this paradise!!

If you have an interest or if you already plan on visiting Benidorm you can contact me on benidorm.2apartments@gmail.com. I answer any question and I do it quickly.

Yours sincerly
Karolin


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar