måndag 24 maj 2010

Things to do for a family

I can almost guarantee all the families that are looking for a great holiday, to visit Benidorm!
I´ve been there since I was little with my family, and I never get bored!

Great attractions for children that are available at the beach is:
water ski, the banana boat and building large sand castle.
Around Benidorm families can also find Aqualandia (water park), Terra Mitica (Tivioli), Mund0 Mar (Zoo) and Terra Natura(Zoo and waterland in one)
The beach that we find the apartment around is also very adapted to childen. Sometimes they have fotboll for kids and it´s a big place in the water, called "the plataforma" where the childen can swim out to and play with eachother.


Karolin

benidorm.2apartments@gmail.com

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar